BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mover and Shaker

Calvin is a very active baby. Since he has been born it became very apparent to me why I was so uncomfortable the last month of my pregnancy. I know that's why he came 10 days early because he simply ran out of room! This baby boy is in constant motion and must be swaddled to sleep a decent amount of time. His jerky movements wake him up or he gets super frustrated he cannot keep his hands/fists in his mouth. It breaks my heart a little as he tries so hard but simply does not have the coordination yet. I also know I am going to be in trouble when he starts moving as he probably will never stop! The first video shows him moving quite a bit in his bouncy chair. The second video shows the calming power of a pacifier. You can tell his body is more relaxed but his hands still move quite a bit.








0 comments: